• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

🚨 REMINDER FOR TOMORROW 🚨

It's Friday! Congratulations you made it to the end of the week!!

And as an extra treat for the weekend, I wanna remind you that PG will be going live tomorrow and yes, it's still free!
So take your boyfriend/girlfriend or Cat or dog or all of the above and come join us for a great time, you don't wanna miss that!

- Rad

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Ugggh this was such a great stream !
    im glad Suzie (Susie?) is okay ! I felt bad at first to laugh at the KFC joke, but that was something so real and raw that helped me not feel so crazy about my own feelings about some things. Thank you for that PG ! For me, it’s these little nuggets of humanity that make me love your streams so much.

Cleo.Black

One Stringer
    Jul 5, 2022
    Ugggh this was such a great stream !
    im glad Suzie (Susie?) is okay ! I felt bad at first to laugh at the KFC joke, but that was something so real and raw that helped me not feel so crazy about my own feelings about some things. Thank you for that PG ! For me, it’s these little nuggets of humanity that make me love your streams so much.
    I'm so glad that she is okay too. 💙💙💙 So much to go through. The bit at the end of the story when they were on their way home and Papa said that Suzie asked for some chicken was just the funiest. I can totally get what you are saying Alicia.

Reactions: Alicia Willis

Javier Wienarjati

Campfire Attention Holder
    Dec 7, 2021
    Indonesia
    www.instagram.com
    Thank you Papa Gates @Brian Haner Sr. for answering my question, I was asleep right after typing the question, and now I have catched up the stream.
    Actually you did play guitar on the end of the song Sir. It's on 2:39. But it's allright, I think I will try to catch my own solo using the pentatonic box that you teach on last stream.

Thank you so much and hope you and your wife are well and healthy.

Synner Endless Summer Collection