• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Reminder! PG Stream #3 is free & coming quick!

Happy Tuesday, friends!
I’m just dropping in with a quick reminder that Papa Gates will be having his 3rd livestream on Tuesday, July 26th at 9 am PST / 12 pm EST! Not only is this stream FREE for everyone, but I’ve also been informed that it will indeed be both funky AND fresh! 🤪🐓

📺 Papa Gates Stream #3

And don’t forget about the current contest where you can win a 1 - 1 lesson with Papa Gates himself! All you have to do is is gift a “Legend” or “Legend+” subscription to a friend, with each gifted sub acting as an additional chance to win! Nice and simple.

Stoked to see you all at the stream! 🤙

Jamie London

GYNNER
Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    I am so excited. It will be my first stream with Papa Gates! Are they monthly? Also how often are the dual streams? I need to sort out my legend+ upgrade ASAP.
    Exciting! 😄
    Yep, they’re monthly and he always debuts a new track from his upcoming blues album! The dual streams have historically been monthly as well, but that may change here & there just depending on their busy schedules :)

Cleo.Black

One Stringer
    Jul 5, 2022
    Exciting! 😄
    Yep, they’re monthly and he always debuts a new track from his upcoming blues album! The dual streams have historically been monthly as well, but that may change here & there just depending on their busy schedules :)
    That's completly understandable. I absolutely cannot wait for Tuesday. I'm so pleased to be working from home that day. As soon as I clock off I'm going to hang out with Papa Gates. How cool is that.

Synner Endless Summer Collection