• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Replica Schecter Synyster Custom-S

Wowzerr5

New Student
Feb 5, 2023
Hello, sorry for my bad english. I've found this ads on facebook marketplace selling this schecter syn custom-s. I only known the guitar is fake when the seller mentioned it, is there any sign to know wether guitar is fake or not for future reference when looking for second hand guitar.

Reactions: Anas

Syxguns

One Stringer
  • Feb 8, 2023
    Houston, Texas
    Ask them for the model and a serial number of the guitar. For certain brands, there is an auto lookup of the guitar to find the year the model was built. If not simply ask customer service for a quick verification of the model and serial number of the guitar.

If you can inspect the guitar then there are more things to look for. Most electric guitars have a serial number located on the back of the headstock. Most acoustic guitars have the serial visible in the sound hole. Check out this website for more information.

https://authorityguitar.com/guitar-serial-number-lookup/

Reactions: Wowzerr5
    Upvote 0