• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riff Challenge Game! Everybody feel free to participate

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Awesome, I'll get to it. Unfortunately I haven't even attempted to play this one yet so it should be fun!

Love the distortion on your Paradigm cover, so good!!! With a mean tone like that you should play some "Girl I Know" from them!
    Thanks! It fits for Paradigm but depending on what I Play it is too fuzzy.
    I'll Look Into "Girl I know" but Not Sure If I'll Cover it now, i have a Lot I want to do right now

Reactions: Jacques

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    All these are in the riff section too right guys? I don't see them anywhere.
    Well If you can See the Video displayed here it's likely to only be a YouTube link. That's easier in a Forum thread. But I Always Upload it to the Riff section and then Post this Link.

Reactions: Jacques
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Jacques

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 29, 2019
    IL
    I just wanna make sure were sharing things on the site too.. that way we encourage all the newer guys who dont ser the forums. Some people purposely avoid the forums so they dont even get to see the stuff you guys post. It's nice to see the activeness tho.

@Calvin Phillips , great point! I failed to do so initially so I submitted the video again in "Riffs".