• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riff Challenge Game! Everybody feel free to participate

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Alright had a bunch of things come up last couple weeks and I wrote a riff inspired by the main chorus riff so took a couple weeks for me to finish it. Here is Army of the Night by Powerwolf:
    Awesome!! That Looks so fun to Play, good Job.
    And don't worry, my Riff Challenge is Long overdue, cause I decided to try and make it a full Cover :p
    Also Love your Powerwolf inspired Riff!

Reactions: Sebastian Lane

Sebastian Lane

Free Bird Player
    Nov 11, 2019
    Awesome!! That Looks so fun to Play, good Job.
    And don't worry, my Riff Challenge is Long overdue, cause I decided to try and make it a full Cover :p
    Also Love your Powerwolf inspired Riff!
    Thanks Dominik! Yeah I thought about doing a full cover but then I wanted to get it done and do my own riff based on it. I like the song a lot so I'm going to try learning the rest of the song to do a full cover as well. I like using rests between individual notes for riffs like the chorus riff does in Army of the night so I'll try to incorporate that into my playing more.

Looking forward to your cover, which song are you working on?

Reactions: Dominik Gräber

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Thanks Dominik! Yeah I thought about doing a full cover but then I wanted to get it done and do my own riff based on it. I like the song a lot so I'm going to try learning the rest of the song to do a full cover as well. I like using rests between individual notes for riffs like the chorus riff does in Army of the night so I'll try to incorporate that into my playing more.

Looking forward to your cover, which song are you working on?
    I will keep an eye open for it.
    I got challenged by Ids to do Born under a bad sign by Albert King. He really got me into some blues.

Reactions: Sebastian Lane