• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

RiffChallenge Reloaded

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    So as most of us are at home "I have no time" is no longer an excuse. Let's do the riff challenge again. Same rules as before. Anybody who wants to join in can nominate somebody to play a song, doesn't have to be a full song, it can be metalminute style, so just the first minute for example. If you did your challenge upload it here and nominate somebody else and challenge them to play something of your choice.
    You of course don't have to accept if you don't want to. :D
    To kick things off I want to nominate @Christian J.S. Schulze Aguiar and I want you to play Majesty by Ghost!

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    I'm working on Stream consciousness at the moment. I kinda always pick a moment where I want to stop playing but for this one I picked the point where he starts shredding like crazy(around 3:30 or so I believe). I'm at 2:20 or so right now so I should be able to upload it tomorrow. Count me in when I do upload it.

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
    Synner Endless Summer Collection