• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Guitar Schecter Custom S (Tunning)

Aymen Tahraoui

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Hello Synners!

My dream guitar just arrived yesterday "Schecter Custom S"

I have never tuned a Floyd Rose before, I previously owned Ibanez GRG170DX but the tunning is so different here with the Schecter. Is there any video or Tutorial out there how to Tune a Schecter Custom S?

PS: The strings are far from the Neck, like a Classical guitar :D

Thank you guys.

Saysay

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
France
Hello Synners!

My dream guitar just arrived yesterday "Schecter Custom S"

I have never tuned a Floyd Rose before, I previously owned Ibanez GRG170DX but the tunning is so different here with the Schecter. Is there any video or Tutorial out there how to Tune a Schecter Custom S?

PS: The strings are far from the Neck, like a Classical guitar :D

Thank you guys.
Hey dude! Congrats for your guitar! There are a lot of videos on YouTube about how to tune a Floyd Rose guitar, which is all you need with your new guitar. You should find what you need without any problems

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Thank you guys! I will watch the video, and check further Tutorials, maybe I do one of my own once I learn it for the Synners out there! Looking forward to play with it, I will share videos with everyone for sure! Cheers
    Yessss !!!! We LOVE the member tutorials ! 😄 good luck and let us know how it turns out !

Synner Endless Summer Collection