• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Schecter Hellraiser C1 FR

JoeCremo

Campfire Attention Holder
Mar 15, 2020
Hey guys I just recently bought the Hellraiser C1 FR. It’s gonna be my second guitar. The one before was a cheap starting guitar. But I wanted to take the next step and get a real guitar now that I’m committed to learning. Anyways, I did a lot of research on the guitar and I just wanna ask if any of you guys have any experience on the guitar and what your thoughts are about it.

Reactions: Alicia Willis

JoeCremo

Mar 15, 2020
Its gonna be a good guitar but beware, it has a floyd rose. If you have 0 experience with those, you might have a hard time maintaining the tuning and the adjustments... other than that, the schecter C1 are awesome
Yes I did see that it has a Floyd rose. I was contemplating going with the Floyd rose model or not. But I did a good amount of research on the Floyd rose and decided to go with it. Thank you

Reactions: Jacques
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    So I don’t have that exact model but I do have the C-1 (hardtail)
    I actually just really started playing mine because I wouldn’t reach the higher frets on my strat and I’m quickly falling in love with it and wondering why the hell I never played it before now ! Lol
    As a beginner, the jumbo frets have been so helpful in bending, and I love the fact it actually stays in tune so well !!!! Plus...it’s freaking pretty ! Lol.

JoeCremo

Mar 15, 2020
    So I don’t have that exact model but I do have the C-1 (hardtail)
    I actually just really started playing mine because I wouldn’t reach the higher frets on my strat and I’m quickly falling in love with it and wondering why the hell I never played it before now ! Lol
    As a beginner, the jumbo frets have been so helpful in bending, and I love the fact it actually stays in tune so well !!!! Plus...it’s freaking pretty ! Lol.
    Yea you know I thought that was the c-1 in your seize the day solo video. The guitar really is beautiful. I got the black cherry as well.

• Love
    Reactions: Alicia Willis