• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Schecter USA Custom Strat

Awex Came

Campfire Attention Holder
Legend
May 23, 2021
Hey everyone, I just wanted to share this cool guitar I got a couple months back. We see all kinds of Schecters here, but none like this. This is a Custom Shop USA Made Schecter Stratocaster type guitar. Not sure exactly how old it is, but I believe it's late '90s. Has a beautiful greenish/goldish sparkle finish. The pictures don't do it justice, it's even more beautiful in person. The previous owner liked EVH so he ripped out the tone knobs so be more Eddie like. Maple neck, some kind of Dimarzio pickup in the Bridge and I assume Schecter pickups in the middle and neck. Has a beautiful off white pearloid pickguard. Didn't come with a backplate, so I bought one on Amazon but I might remove it. Wilkinson Bridge, classic style tuners. Plays great and sounds amazing. Very versatile as I can play metal with it and also get beautiful cleans.

Wish I had more info on it, but it's hard since it's a custom. I'm going to have my tech take off the neck and look for any info regarding when it was made.

I realized I had no guitars with single coil pickups, and I never really owned a strat. I was planning to get a Mexican made Fender, but I jumped at the chance when I found this.

IMG_3535.jpg

IMG_3537.jpg
IMG_3539.jpg
IMG_3541.jpg
IMG_3536.jpg
IMG_3538.jpg

Synner Endless Summer Collection
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Brian Haner Sr.

Papa
Staff member
Legend+
Fucking Legend
Nov 11, 2019
I had a Wilkinson on my signature "Brian Haner" model Carvin gold top Les Paul. I ended up taking the back plate off because I had to mess with the trem about once a week. Wonderful guitar, but wish I hadn't put a trem on it.
I still play my Schecter PT Tele all the time. I love Schecter guitars.
This Strat is a beauty!

Reactions: Ed Seith

Ethan Keeling

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Aylesbury, England
I had a Wilkinson on my signature "Brian Haner" model Carvin gold top Les Paul. I ended up taking the back plate off because I had to mess with the trem about once a week. Wonderful guitar, but wish I hadn't put a trem on it.
This Strat is a beauty!
That red schecter PT of yours is an absolute beauty! shame they dont make that one anymore.

Reactions: Brian Haner Sr.

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    This Strat is a beauty!

They still list your name on the Kiesel (formerly Carvin) artist roster.

Can you get me a discount on my next build? :)

Reactions: Jamie London