• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

🎸 ''Season of blues'' contest 🎸

Hello everyone!

Today's Friday, the weekend is coming and I just hope y'all are doing good! I want to announce a contest we are launching to go alongside @Brian Haner Sr. stream on May 17th that I dubbed: The ''Season of Blues'' Contest!!

To participate, it's fairly simple:

- Create a blues Riff from the Blues Master Class of PG
- Post it in THIS thread saying which lesson helped you
- That's about it! No need to overthink it, just have fun, build upon your inner creativity and let yourself flow with the blues!

The prize will be a 3 Months Legend+ Upgrade,that will give access to all of Syn and PG's live stream, plus 2 Gift subscription for 2 of your friends!

The contest starts TODAY and will end Friday May 13th 2022 at midnight PST!

Looking forward to see all your entries! :rock-hand:

- Rad

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Flower Hands

Garage band Groupie
    Sep 15, 2021
    BRA
    ALRIGHT SO!

We're happy to have seen all your submissions and we hope this has been fun for you guys to do!

After some back and forth, my fellow mods and I have landed on @GolemXIV to be the winner of our little blues contest!!! 🎉 (Check your DM)

Thank you so much to all of you, it wasn't and easy choice and we did love all your entries!
    We hope to see you all Tuesday on PG's stream: https://live.audent.io/syntv/channels/pg-with-pg/streams/180633a3-b642-4eed-bf6f-17cc1a437c32

- Rad
    Hi thanks so much everyone, it was really fun to record and try to come up with an idea

I try to give the gift to Gavin Terminie and Javier Wienarjati , hope you too can be inspired to keep rocking!

Gavin Terminie

Campfire Attention Holder
    Nov 11, 2019
    Hi thanks so much everyone, it was really fun to record and try to come up with an idea

I try to give the gift to Gavin Terminie and Javier Wienarjati , hope you too can be inspired to keep rocking!
    Very well deserved man your piece was awesome! And thank you very much for that man! Being able to listen to other peoples music and learn from others like you is inspiration enough to keep rocking!

Javier Wienarjati

Campfire Attention Holder
    Dec 7, 2021
    Indonesia
    www.instagram.com

You're The Best Man! Congratulation and Thanks so much for your kindness.
    Thanks everyone here. It's been so much fun. Keep Rocking Everybody!

Synner Endless Summer Collection