• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Secret weapons time! Useful websites!

Christian Schulze

Hot Topic Tourer
Rockstar Student
Nov 11, 2019
Spain
Whaddup Synners?!

Just wanted to share some sites that I found very useful for my current practice routine and goals.

My favourite metronome to use:

A timer that I like to use (because I like to structure my practice routine into time chunks instead of goal chunks now, keeps me chill and more relaxed):

An ear training site that will help you develop a better inner ear:

And finally a random note picker to keep me always guessing and randomize the notes I have to look for on my fretboard:

Hope theese help you out! And if you happend to know a couple of useful sites yourself, drop them in the comments!

Cheers!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Lindsey

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Nov 16, 2019
    The Netherlands
    www.instagram.com
    There are soms golden sites out there. I'm just going to piggyback and add some.

It's an interactive site that lets you choose a tuning and shows all the notes on the fretboard in the key. You can make up your own tunings too

Theta music is a fun ear and theory trainer. You learn through games. It's also an app.

Majority may know this site already but it's worth sharing

Last one. A very underrated site. My personal tip on that site are the fingerpicking exercises.