• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Servus!

Franzi

Free Bird Player
Mar 2, 2021
Germany
Hi Guys! I'm Franzi, 31 years old from Germany, crazy cat lady and music addict. I just discovered this school via Synyster's Instagram post, and how cool is this?? I always wanted to be able to play the guitar since I first listened to the Dire Straits when I was a child. I tried already two attempts to learn playing the guitar with two different teachers, but it just didn't fit and my frustration was high in the end which is why i haven't used my guitar for years. But listening to Avanged Sevenfold in the last couple of days awakened my passion and wish to learn it again, so I'm really looking forward to what I can learn here and chatting with you guys. 😊

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Hi Guys! I'm Franzi, 31 years old from Germany, crazy cat lady and music addict. I just discovered this school via Synyster's Instagram post, and how cool is this?? I always wanted to be able to play the guitar since I first listened to the Dire Straits when I was a child. I tried already two attempts to learn playing the guitar with two different teachers, but it just didn't fit and my frustration was high in the end which is why i haven't used my guitar for years. But listening to Avanged Sevenfold in the last couple of days awakened my passion and wish to learn it again, so I'm really looking forward to what I can learn here and chatting with you guys. 😊
    Was geht?
    Cool to have another German joining the school! Willkommen 🤘 :money-face:

Synner Endless Summer Collection
    Synner Endless Summer Collection