• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

SGS SCHOOL MEETUP PLANS ARE HERE! CHECK IT OUT, YO!

J

Jak Angelescu

Hey there everyone! As some of you know, I created a FB group ONLY for this reason. It was to easily create polls for students to vote on. So far, in order to be able to cater to EVERYONE, we decided that a YEARLY meetup every February in Huntington Beach would be best. Kfir had the fantastic idea of the location to be local to everyone. He suggested to have it on the moon. But unfortunately with earth’s rotation, this was also not an option. 😂😂😂
We had issues with students not being old enough to travel, students not having enough time to save from coming out of country, and so we felt that having it yearly and not just a one time thing would help these students be included in the future meetups. Also in February would be after crazy holiday traveling costs and hopefully people could recuperate from the dings of holiday spending.
I do want to stress something though. This is not affiliated with Syn. This is not about trying to meet him. I don’t want him to feel pressured about meeting his students with his busy schedule. And more than likely, there’s a chance he may be on tour during this time because of A7X’s announcement for touring in 2020.
Plans: Meet in Huntington Beach
Hang at Johnny’s Tavern
Surf, swim, have fun in the sun (I’m hoping deep sea diving is a thing out there)
Attend open music jams with each other and get on stage with one another
See if PG has a local show we can all attend
Time Frame: February 28th – March 2nd
I will be in Huntington from February 26th – March 11th because of training to get my California real estate license. And there’s a KW office out there that will be substantially cheaper for me to do it. So if you guys can’t attend the meetup time but still want to hang, let me know 🙂
****PLEASE NOTE**** I’m not going to post reminders for everyone every month. It’s a long way away and that’s too much to keep track of. So plug it into your Google calendar or whatever works for you 🙂 I’m sorry if some of you want different details. It was apparent to me with my FIRST post in the FB page there was no way we’d be able to cater to everyone so I did the best I could. I hope to see some of you $ynners there!!
*******SIDE SIDE NOTE!!!!******** PLEASE DON’T POST ABOUT THIS ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!! Sorry if I sound like a twat but there are a lot of fan pages that I don’t want them to bulldoze our plans all in the sake of hoping to meet Syn. I want this to be special for the students of his school. This is a guitar thing. Not a VIP meet & greet. You can post photos after the meetup has happened of course though 🙂

This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Jak Angelescu.

This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Jak Angelescu.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Dan Shipway

Slim Shady
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Sorry kfir I cant reach the moon in time. Cant do it on mars because he is the bringer of war. The chances of anything happening happening from mars is a million to one, but still, they come.
    Anyone up for Pluto. Wait no
    Im totally down for Venus. Anyone into Bananarama😂

Synner Endless Summer Collection