• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Shepherd Of Fire solo

MatiXD

Garage band Groupie
  • Sep 29, 2020
    Hello GUYS!

I hope you are doing well šŸ˜

I am very interested to learn Shepherd Of Fire solo. For advanced players and for those who know how it's done, can you please suggest me what techniques should I learn to help me play this, what techniques are actually used in this solo? I gave myself a challange to learn this till the end of the year so I want to start correctly. Any advices will be very much appreciated. YO THANKS!

Reactions: Alicia Willis

Ryan Vega

Garage band Groupie
    Nov 11, 2019
    Florida
    nearlyspent.bandzoogle.com
    I wouldn't worry about practicing techniques so much before learning the solo, although it will help to practice so you should, learning stuff you love like that is a lot more fun and will help you develop those techniques on it's own once you've got it. When i was a kid and learning all the a7x songs, that's what helped with my technique because i was self taught just reading tabs all the time and writing stuff, i didn't have access to the exercises/knowledge we have here now. and be sure to learn the solo piece by piece, like the first 4 measures make sure you have down and then learn the next, combine them, and continue on. This is how i've personally always learned harder solos like a7x rather than just learn the whole thing. Careful though once you get that first one down, it's very addiciting :devilish: haha good luck to you man keep us updated

• Love
    Reactions: MatiXD

MatiXD

Garage band Groupie
  • Sep 29, 2020
    I wouldn't worry about practicing techniques so much before learning the solo, although it will help to practice so you should, learning stuff you love like that is a lot more fun and will help you develop those techniques on it's own once you've got it. When i was a kid and learning all the a7x songs, that's what helped with my technique because i was self taught just reading tabs all the time and writing stuff, i didn't have access to the exercises/knowledge we have here now. and be sure to learn the solo piece by piece, like the first 4 measures make sure you have down and then learn the next, combine them, and continue on. This is how i've personally always learned harder solos like a7x rather than just learn the whole thing. Careful though once you get that first one down, it's very addiciting :devilish: haha good luck to you man keep us updated
    THANK YOU SOOO MUCHHH <3 This school has the best online community I've ever seen you are all amazing

Reactions: Ryan Vega