• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Shirt Issue

Jamie London

GYNNER
Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    Hey all,
    I’ve reached out to the store and the admynyster about this but I haven’t heard back yet so I thought I’d reach out here and see if anyone can help me out haha. Last Wednesday my Blood Moon tee arrives but I noticed off the bat that the S logo pulled to the left, it looks like the sides were stitched unevenly which caused this and the right sleeve to be noticeably bigger than the left haha I had a similar issue with the S long line tee I had ordered back in January where the front pulled to one side which was noticeable because of the front drop, but that’s a slightly common error for long lines as I’ve had one or two from Urban Outfitters with that issue, so I kept it as a sleep shirt and am planning to order another soon. I’m pointing this out just to maybe let some folks know back at SG headquarters that they may wanna be on the look out for this manufacturing error 🙂
    Anyways, I just want to exchange it for one without the errors. I just haven’t been able to get a hold of anyone to make that happen and I’ve reached out a few times. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank all 😁

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Jamie London

GYNNER
    Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    Update: I wasn’t able to get a hold of anyone after multiple attempts so I just reordered haha. Slight bummer as the blood moon isn’t cheap but ah well: I can use the one I was going to return as a workout shirt or something. I’m just hoping the new one doesn’t have the same issues 😕