• Having issues viewing lessons? We're currently experiencing an issue with the video system we use and will get this fixed soon!

Should i be proud of this critical acclaim singing?

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    I think there are parts where you do really well, and others that are less so. Shadows' style is, as far as I know, one of the more difficult to master, with the natural voice and grit and power and such. I think with more practice you could develop it better, but there were parts that were surprisingly good.

Hope this helps, Andrew!

Reactions: Andrew Fernandes

Andrew Fernandes

Free Bird Player
    Nov 11, 2019
    London
    www.youtube.com
    I think there are parts where you do really well, and others that are less so. Shadows' style is, as far as I know, one of the more difficult to master, with the natural voice and grit and power and such. I think with more practice you could develop it better, but there were parts that were surprisingly good.

Hope this helps, Andrew!
    Thanks, yes it does help. I guess I should try be kinder to myself and be myself. I was really surprised I could do the last word good "first" I always struggled with that part hehe. I hope I did that part good Haha. But yeah mshadows is very very skilled.

Reactions: Ed Seith