• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Should i be proud of this critical acclaim singing?

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    I think there are parts where you do really well, and others that are less so. Shadows' style is, as far as I know, one of the more difficult to master, with the natural voice and grit and power and such. I think with more practice you could develop it better, but there were parts that were surprisingly good.

Hope this helps, Andrew!

Reactions: Andrew Fernandes

Andrew Fernandes

Free Bird Player
    Nov 11, 2019
    London
    www.youtube.com
    I think there are parts where you do really well, and others that are less so. Shadows' style is, as far as I know, one of the more difficult to master, with the natural voice and grit and power and such. I think with more practice you could develop it better, but there were parts that were surprisingly good.

Hope this helps, Andrew!
    Thanks, yes it does help. I guess I should try be kinder to myself and be myself. I was really surprised I could do the last word good "first" I always struggled with that part hehe. I hope I did that part good Haha. But yeah mshadows is very very skilled.

Reactions: Ed Seith