• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Should We Bring Back "Nominations To Post Riffs"?

J

Jak Angelescu

Do you all remember when we use to do silly little games inside this community? We'd nominate someone to post a video, or to learn a part of a song, or what not? Should we bring that back? I know I sucked at participating but I'm trying to wiggle my butt back into the community here and I sorely miss it!! If you guys are game, I'll go first and post a riff later tonight and nominate someone :)

Also, we're almost to Friday so here's some motivation for you:
The strongest plant in your garden is the one you feed, water and care for the most. So find what "plant" in your garden you want to see bloom the best, and invest 80% of your time into it, and watch it bloom.

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Nashville tn.
Do you all remember when we use to do silly little games inside this community? We'd nominate someone to post a video, or to learn a part of a song, or what not? Should we bring that back? I know I sucked at participating but I'm trying to wiggle my butt back into the community here and I sorely miss it!! If you guys are game, I'll go first and post a riff later tonight and nominate someone :)

The strongest plant in your garden is the one you feed, water and care for the most. So find what "plant" in your garden you want to see bloom the best, and invest 80% of your time into it, and watch it bloom.
@Jak Angelescu Im going to go out on a limb and say..you dont have to wiggle your butt back in..i think i speak for all of us when i say...get your ass back in here now😛😛

Last edited:

Jamie London

GYNNER
Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com

I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS! I was always too nervous to partake before but I need to step out of the comfort zone a bit

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Nashville tn.
    I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS! I was always too nervous to partake before but I need to step out of the comfort zone a bit
    I also need to step out of my comfort zone..how can we play in front of strangers if we cant play in front of people we think of as family

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com

I like the idea but I would feel bad because I still have two challenges from @Ids Schiere I never did :poop:

devil'slittlesister

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Dec 13, 2020
    Massachusetts- USA
    instagram.com

Yes pleaseeee I'm trying to wiggle my butt back in as welllll this would be so sick

Reactions: Ed Seith and idssdi