• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Shred Collab IV

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Y'all are talking about doing a new Synner collab. I think its a great idea! How can us Synner team help make it happen? What do you need from us?

Let's come up with a plan and put it in action!
    That would be really cool. Though I know the last one was a lot of work. Question is if we find people to organize this thing. The Synner Team could definetly help promote it and make sticky threads with the most recent Updates for a collab.

But I guess the first Thing would be to see how many would be on board and who would be willing to take a role in it? (Like Organisation, gathering information, creating a backing track etc)

Reactions: Alicia Willis

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    That would be really cool. Though I know the last one was a lot of work. Question is if we find people to organize this thing. The Synner Team could definetly help promote it and make sticky threads with the most recent Updates for a collab.

But I guess the first Thing would be to see how many would be on board and who would be willing to take a role in it? (Like Organisation, gathering information, creating a backing track etc)
    We can get onboard with that! It’s just then maybe a question to do a proper thread to see who wants to participate. I take it that perhaps you and some others might want to lead the projects?

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    We can get onboard with that! It’s just then maybe a question to do a proper thread to see who wants to participate. I take it that perhaps you and some others might want to lead the projects?
    It'd be an honor but I know I couldn't do it justice, I have a lot on my Plate already right now

So no lead from me atm

Reactions: Alicia Willis

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    I appreciate your honesty. Let me think about it and see what can be done
    I totally get it if it can't happen right now. No need for the synner team to put hundreds of extra hours in a student project, unless you guys want to of course. I would participate though.

Synner Endless Summer Collection