• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Site question

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Been down for a couple weeks but we are working on a solution and it happens that the solutions take time. No, the site hasn't been abandonned by either Syn or Papa Gates. PG is always roaming around and answers questions here and there while Syn for the moment is finishing the latest Avenged record but he's being kept up to date all the time!

Reactions: Jamie London

Andrew Johnson

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    Been down for a couple weeks but we are working on a solution and it happens that the solutions take time. No, the site hasn't been abandonned by either Syn or Papa Gates. PG is always roaming around and answers questions here and there while Syn for the moment is finishing the latest Avenged record but he's being kept up to date all the time!
    Thank you for the reply. I want to get back into it so I wanted to know if it's still active. Now I know and am looking forward to it being fixed. I remember a video with Syn showing how easy the intro to Hail to the King can be played if you get the economy picking down. I was actually looking for that exact video. Does anyone have a link to that video. I don't think I was dreaming it. It was right when the guitar school started.

• Love
    Reactions: Rad Synner

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Thank you for the reply. I want to get back into it so I wanted to know if it's still active. Now I know and am looking forward to it being fixed. I remember a video with Syn showing how easy the intro to Hail to the King can be played if you get the economy picking down. I was actually looking for that exact video. Does anyone have a link to that video. I don't think I was dreaming it. It was right when the guitar school started.
    Looking forward to see you around! I don't quite remember that video specifically but hopefully other members of the site would know! :)