• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Site Redesign: Volunteers for Beta Testing! (ALL POSITIONS ARE FILLED)

Hey guys! I have a huge favor to ask. We're getting ready to launch the site redesign, but some testing needs to be done first. Will you volunteer to check out the redesign and give us feedback on it?? The beta test will begin on April 14th and run for 2 weeks. Reply to this thread if you're down and we'll add you to the private Synner Beta Testing Team forum. We really appreciate it!

UPDATE: ALL POSITIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED. WE ARE SORRY WE COULDN'T GET EVERYONE IN. THIS THREAD WILL REMAIN ACTIVE FOR COMMON DISCUSSION - JAK

Sorry Lauren! Didn't mean to hijak your post 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:

Batbia

Music Theory Bragger
  • Jan 11, 2021
    Brazil
    For those asking, beta testing has begun. The team went with the first 10 individuals who showed interest. In the event more are needed you will be informed. 😃
    My friend said there's a thread with the access info, but it's not appearing to me neither to my sys @Aquamandy 😔 I've sent a message to Lauren but I think she hasn't seen it yet, anyone can help me with this?
    Thank you so much guys 😊

Synner Endless Summer Collection

laurenf

Community Manager
    Nov 19, 2020
    Wisconsin, USA
    My friend said there's a thread with the access info, but it's not appearing to me neither to my sys @Aquamandy 😔 I've sent a message to Lauren but I think she hasn't seen it yet, anyone can help me with this?
    Thank you so much guys 😊
    This is resolved now! Sorry about that @Batbia and @Aquamandy!

Synner Endless Summer Collection