• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

So I bought a T-Shirt

Gabriel Corso

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Hello Everyone!!
I am very happy to tell you guys that i just ordered a T-shirt from the Syn Gates Store.
Now you are probably asking yourselves: “Ok, so what, Gabriel?”
Let me tell you that I live in Brazil, and shipping methods are veeeery expensive over here. Sometimes the order gets stuck at customs and stays there forever.
But now a friend of mine is going to New York. And I am sending my T to the place that he is staying.
I wanted yo know what does “Groung shipping” means. Like, how many days it usually takes for something to arrive when it is groung shipping?
The address that it is being shipped to it is NEW YORK.
Well, I just wanted to express my happiness, because It has been a long time since i wanted to buy something fom the store.
I hope it fits well!!
I will keep you guys updated on the order as well. Because i know that there must be a lot of people like me in this community.
Buying from abroad.
Keep rocking Guys!!!
G.

J

Jak Angelescu

Hey Gabriel! I think you’re meaning to say “ground shipping”, am I right?
Ground shipping is a shipment method that is done by a truck or a mailman. Any type of shipping process where the transfer is done “on the ground”. Air shipment would be like overnight airflight on a plane.
Ground shipment, depending on where it’s coming from, will take anywhere from 3-5 business days. But because the Syn Gates Store merch comes from California (I believe) and it has to trek all the way across a huge country to New York, it can take anywhere from 5-7 business days. I hope that helps! And enjoy your stay here in America!

J

Jak Angelescu

If you have the tracking number, you can check the status of your shipment and locate it’s every single move when something happens. I can give you the government website for that 🙂
ALSO, THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT SO PLEEEEEASE READ THIS AND DO THIS IMMEDIATELY…
FedEx has been having issues of NOT leaving pickup slips. Because you just ordered a shirt, I assume it will be coming USPS and not FedEx. WHICH MEANS IF YOUR FRIEND HAS AN APARTMENT THEY WILL LEAVE A PACKAGE PICKUP SLIP IN THEIR MAILBOX.
If your friend does NOT check their mailbox, or make sure it hasn’t been attempted in delivery, THEY WILL SEND IT BACK. It’s happened several times when a friend from overseas ships it to a friend here who has an apartment, the friend doesn’t check their mailbox, the package will have been attempted to be delivered numerous times, and it gets sent back to sender. SO PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIEND TO CHECK FOR A PACKAGE PICKUP SLIP IF THEY LIVE IN AN APARTMENT. Tell them to check it DAILY. I don’t want what’s happened to five other students to happen to you 🙂

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Gabriel Corso

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
The day has arrived! After a couple of months it had arrived!
The SYN T-shirt has touched Brazilian soil (for the first time I think… I might be wrong hahah).
🇧🇷
Very happy with the purchase!
View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Thanks @jak again for helping me through the whole process and explaining to me the step by step.
Take care guys!!
G.