• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Something with the app

HHey guys!
I downloaded the app finally and it looks like it would be a great app except I have to use accessibility features for blindness. My TalkBack or voice assistant does not work in the app. I've tried refreshing it and I've tried updating all applications on my phone and it doesn't seem to work. When I click on anything it just doesn't read it. I've had this issue with other applications that are not accessibility friendly. I don't mean to be a pain, I really don't and perhaps I can just continue to use the website if I have to on my phone. I just noticed something with it and wanted to go ahead and put it out there. If anybody has solutions to that I'd be happy and open to hearing it. Other than that, the app seems like it would be a great app! p

alexj

Community Manager
Staff member
  • Jul 13, 2020
    Chicago
    HHey guys!
    I downloaded the app finally and it looks like it would be a great app except I have to use accessibility features for blindness. My TalkBack or voice assistant does not work in the app. I've tried refreshing it and I've tried updating all applications on my phone and it doesn't seem to work. When I click on anything it just doesn't read it. I've had this issue with other applications that are not accessibility friendly. I don't mean to be a pain, I really don't and perhaps I can just continue to use the website if I have to on my phone. I just noticed something with it and wanted to go ahead and put it out there. If anybody has solutions to that I'd be happy and open to hearing it. Other than that, the app seems like it would be a great app! p
    Hey Holly, really sorry about that! I'll pass this information over to the devs to see what we can do to get a fix out for this

Synner Endless Summer Collection