• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Song recommendations

Saphyra

New Student
Dec 16, 2021
France
Never listened to Gojira but have heard good stuff about them so will check them out thanks.
Fortitude is a good album even for people who don't like death metal because this album is not only death metal but then if you like the death metal you can also check out the one of their best album "L' enfant sauvage" :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JackJ97

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Nov 11, 2019
Fortitude is a good album even for people who doesn't like death metal because this album is not only death metal but then if you like the death metal you can also check out the one of their best album "L' enfant sauvage" :)
I have dabbled in death metal but I always say good songs are good songs not matter the genre so will have to check their whole catalogue.

Upvote 0
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    3B9D5B00-47D9-45BC-A99D-91D04DDD6699.png

This is my current favorite album. (Aside from Impera of course lol) it’s definitely different and in no way metal. The song “psyche hospital blues” is a good one to start with to gauge whether or not you’ll like it.

Upvote 0