• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Song's for practicing technique

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Hi guys, I was going through some of my Guitar Pro tracks to find something to practice. I totally forgot about this song, it felt really good playing it again, cause I am better than I was. I thought it would be a good idea to share it.

Hopefully you also have GP and can slow it down to match your speed. For me it's really fun and it helped my playing a lot.
    Maybe you guys got songs that you use as well that you would like to share, that you think would be good practice songs or riffs/licks.
    In one of Synyster Gates' and Zacky V's Guitar World interviews I remember him saying that I should start this type of picking right away.
    He showed a short like 0-0-0-0-0-0-0 riff I think on the low e. Just do that the whole time as fast and accurate as you can till your tired. He also said something along the lines of he likes motiefs? Probably the wrong word but I think he meant songs that keep the pace going.

Reactions: Kim and Xzavier471