• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Sound of a blackhole

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Good evening everyone... couldn't sleep tonight so decided to just explore the internet and I stumbled upon this: the sound of a black hole.

I have always loved the mysteries of outer space and to have this little bit of sound just blows my mind to be honest. It's sort of haunting which fits with the whole concept of a black hole. Anyways, take a quick listen and let me know what you think.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Chris Johnston

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 11, 2019
    North Ayrshire, Scotland
    Good evening everyone... couldn't sleep tonight so decided to just explore the internet and I stumbled upon this: the sound of a black hole.

I have always loved the mysteries of outer space and to have this little bit of sound just blows my mind to be honest. It's sort of haunting which fits with the whole concept of a black hole. Anyways, take a quick listen and let me know what you think.

It sounds like a strange ghost choir 👀

• Wow
    Reactions: Jamie London
    Synner Endless Summer Collection