• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Special Message for the Holidays

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Nashville tn.
Just so that everyone knows that's following this thread, I will be starting a little go fund me page for Rowan and her family to receive flowers the way I did for Millie. But I'm going to wait until after the holidays. I spoke with Rowan this morning and I cannot tell anybody enough how strong that girl is. People say I'm strong, But she's at least a 100 times stronger than I am for what she went through for a long time.

We are all with you girl and we love you so much
How is rowan has anybody heard anything

Synner Endless Summer Collection

RoaringRowanThunderBender

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Warrenton, NC
    rowm76.wixsite.com
    Hey you love bugs, I see someone asking about me and I took the time to heart all of your posts. Thank you so much for all the condolences. I never expected so much love and support. I want to sincerely thank each and every one of you. I’ve been a little busy helping my parents with things and getting my grandpa’s things together. Some days are harder than others, but for the most part I’m doing pretty well. And I’m ok. Your outpouring of love has been mind blowing for me. Who knew that one of my darkest moments would also be one of the most beautiful and heartwarming. Thank you, angels. 💖 Lots of love and social distance hugs to all of you.

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Nashville tn.
    Hey you love bugs, I see someone asking about me and I took the time to heart all of your posts. Thank you so much for all the condolences. I never expected so much love and support. I want to sincerely thank each and every one of you. I’ve been a little busy helping my parents with things and getting my grandpa’s things together. Some days are harder than others, but for the most part I’m doing pretty well. And I’m ok. Your outpouring of love has been mind blowing for me. Who knew that one of my darkest moments would also be one of the most beautiful and heartwarming. Thank you, angels. 💖 Lots of love and social distance hugs to all of you.
    I wasnt trying to get in your buisness just wondering if you were doing ok..thank you for the update..hugs and support for you and your family

ari.mac

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 16, 2020
    Italy
    🖤🖤🖤🖤