• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Speed Training Tool Not Working/How To Use?

JakAngelescu

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Aug 12, 2022
Hey everyone. I noticed there's a new speed training tool on the lessons. However, when I select all of my stats and click "OK", after each loop I'm not seeing the speed increase. Does it actually SHOW the speed is increased? Right now I have it just set at 1% each time so I don't know if it just doesn't tell you and it's actually increasing or what. Thanks!

Solution
@JakAngelescu - I have to be honest, I didn't know this was even there. Neither did several other mods. The options show up better on desktop than in the app, but there is a part for number of loops before the speed increases, and it defaults to 3, so that's three loops through the whole thing before it increments. Does that make sense?

@Kevin Rosales - the video portion of the lessons remains disabled while we switch vendors, but you can choose "Synthetic" or "Am Jam" and it will play. You may go through @Brian Haner Sr. withdrawals, but you can still make your way through the playthroughs to further your work. We still do not have an ETA for getting the videos over to the new vendor and the site updated to reflect...

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    @JakAngelescu - I have to be honest, I didn't know this was even there. Neither did several other mods. The options show up better on desktop than in the app, but there is a part for number of loops before the speed increases, and it defaults to 3, so that's three loops through the whole thing before it increments. Does that make sense?

@Kevin Rosales - the video portion of the lessons remains disabled while we switch vendors, but you can choose "Synthetic" or "Am Jam" and it will play. You may go through @Brian Haner Sr. withdrawals, but you can still make your way through the playthroughs to further your work. We still do not have an ETA for getting the videos over to the new vendor and the site updated to reflect. And yeah, we know it sucks big!

Solution

Kevin Rosales

Free Bird Player
    Nov 11, 2019

@Kevin Rosales - the video portion of the lessons remains disabled while we switch vendors, but you can choose "Synthetic" or "Am Jam" and it will play. You may go through @Brian Haner Sr. withdrawals, but you can still make your way through the playthroughs to further your work. We still do not have an ETA for getting the videos over to the new vendor and the site updated to reflect. And yeah, we know it sucks big!
    Well, don’t I feel stupid :D thanks, you’re the man

• Haha
    Reactions: Ed Seith
    Upvote 0

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    So where can I find this tool? 😅
    2619A781-ED94-4A81-939D-A025AEF81C10.jpeg

Upvote 0