• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Spotify year end stats.

TriSarahTops19

One Stringer
Dec 6, 2021
75594F8C-E4FB-4DCF-BBAD-610D7A598B38.jpeg

This is mine :) went a little crazy with listening to 5FDP this year but A7X has always been in my top 5. I love seeing everyone else’s Wrapped!

satisfylizu

New Student
Oct 29, 2022
Curiously, I've never used this app before, but I will change the situation. I used to listen to music in Apple Music, but I'm tired of the interface and want to try something new.
By the way, I also need to change the application because I want to upload my tracks too. Recently, I made several songs, and it would be an interesting experience to add them to a popular app like Spotify. I hope my songs go viral after some time, and if not, I'll try to ask for a promotion. I saw that I could buy streams on Spotify via https://streamingfamous.com/buy-spotify-plays/, and I'll see the results in a short time.

Last edited:

JaliyahFoster

New Student
Mar 29, 2023
USA
Curiously, I've never used this app before, but I will change the situation. I used to listen to music in Apple Music, but I'm tired of the interface and want to try something new.
By the way, I also need to change the application because I want to upload my tracks too. Recently, I made several songs, and it would be an interesting experience to add them to a popular app like Spotify. I hope my songs go viral after some time, and if not, I'll try to ask for a promotion. I saw that I could buy spotify plays on Spotify via, and I'll see the results in a short time.
Interesting. I would never have thought that Metallica is in the top positions. Although I also sometimes listen to it.

Last edited: