• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Spotify year end stats.

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    I wish Apple Music did something like this. I love the service, but I envy all you spotify folks at the end of every year.

There is limited data in Apple, but it appears my most-listened to albums of 2021 are:

Ice Nine Kills - The Silver Scream
    Between the Buried and Me - Colors II
    Trivium - What the Dead Men Say

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    IMG_4083.JPG

I'm not that much surprised by mine. Daft Punk has been one of the biggest newcomers in my life this year! I'm also happy to see that i'm moving away from metal dominated charts! Been really enjoying myself exploring soundtracks and more classical music.

Of course, Avenged would make the list but since I listen to them directly on my phone, it's not added to that. Still, I still feel like Daft Punk would have remained on top. I highly recommend their song ''Touch''

Steven Huth

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Nov 11, 2019
    I wish Apple Music did something like this. I love the service, but I envy all you spotify folks at the end of every year.

There is limited data in Apple, but it appears my most-listened to albums of 2021 are:

Ice Nine Kills - The Silver Scream
    Between the Buried and Me - Colors II
    Trivium - What the Dead Men Say

You can thank me later.

Reactions: Alicia Willis

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Yeah, that's where I got what I got, but it's super-limited and leaves a LOT to be desired!

EDIT: Weird, when I first looked at it, it only showed me the top songs in a playlist. I just went back to it again, and it's more thorough. Thanks!

Steven Huth

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Yeah, that's where I got what I got, but it's super-limited and leaves a LOT to be desired!

EDIT: Weird, when I first looked at it, it only showed me the top songs in a playlist. I just went back to it again, and it's more thorough. Thanks!
    Hmm maybe they updated it after spotify released theirs. Glad you get to join in the fun though, these kind of stats are pretty cool.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

megalizzie

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Legend
  • Nov 11, 2021
    Virginia
    Now you have to tell us your favorite LOZ song and cover. 🤓
    GLADLY!!!!!! okay my number one fave from the Artificial Fear “Metal LOZ” album is Spirit Temple/Requiem of Spirit. It’s got this absolutely disgusting grungy/slow trudge kind of vibe that’s so antithetical to the Spirit Temple atmosphere in-game and I’m ✨obsessed✨

Honorable mention to Midna’s Lament because it’s beautiful!!!

If you like Legend of Zelda, my other top-played work album is a lo-fi “Zelda and Chill” album by Mikel and Gamechops. They’ve done two now!

The Gerudo Valley theme from “Zelda and Chill” is a masterpiece - they took the fast, upbeat, galloping-horse desert theme and slowed it down with a real chill back beat.

My favorite part of the Gerudo Valley theme is that they chose to swing the rhythm, so it’s got a massively different feel but preserves the entire melody. Again, obsessed. I’ve listened to one or both of those albums most work days.

• Love

Steven Huth

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Hell yeah! Since Alex Bent started playing with them, they have reached a whole new level 🤘🏻I would like to hear your 100 playlist!
    I probably listened to the sin and the sentence for 6 months straight. That really pumped them up for me and sent me down the rabbit hole of their discography.

Let me know what you think! Will have to
    Open in Spotify:

Reactions: RmanSL96