• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Spotify year end stats.

Jeremy Healey

Hot Topic Tourer
Legend+
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador
    Apple Music gang 🥲

everyone and their fancy Spotify lists 😂 if I had a list I guess it would look something like this

Top Artists:
    1. Billy Talent.
    2. Avenged Sevenfold.
    3. Sum41.
    4. Offspring.
    5. Mute.
    Top Songs:
    1. M.I.A
    2. This Is How It Goes
    3. Goddamn I’m Dead Again
    4. Bates Motel
    5. Saint Veronika

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    Welp, here's mine! I pretty much expected this tbh, I've been on a massive Volbeat, Set It Off and Iron Maiden binge lately 😂
    Though, my minutes listened shouldn't be 5 minutes... Not sure why it's saying that, it's more like 5000 LOL
    1638407137017.png

RmanSL96

Garage band Groupie
    Nov 23, 2021
    El Salvador
    Hell yeah! Since Alex Bent started playing with them, they have reached a whole new level 🤘🏻I would like to hear your 100 playlist!
    I probably listened to the sin and the sentence for 6 months straight. That really pumped them up for me and sent me down the rabbit hole of their discography.

Let me know what you think! Will have to
    Open in Spotify:

The same happened to me 🤘🏻
    I don't know why, but the link is not working 😔

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Welp, here's mine! I pretty much expected this tbh, I've been on a massive Volbeat, Set It Off and Iron Maiden binge lately 😂
    Though, my minutes listened shouldn't be 5 minutes... Not sure why it's saying that, it's more like 5000 LOL View attachment 2231
    Yesss !!! Did your maiden binge stem from the new album, because I know mine did !

Reactions: Ed Seith
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    View attachment 2211

I'm not that much surprised by mine. Daft Punk has been one of the biggest newcomers in my life this year! I'm also happy to see that i'm moving away from metal dominated charts! Been really enjoying myself exploring soundtracks and more classical music.

Of course, Avenged would make the list but since I listen to them directly on my phone, it's not added to that. Still, I still feel like Daft Punk would have remained on top. I highly recommend their song ''Touch''
    When I think of daft punk this always come to mind.

Fucking amazing really.

• Love
    Reactions: Jeremy Healey

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    When I think of daft punk this always come to mind.

Fucking amazing really.
    Get lucky is such a great song. I use to discard it years ago because ''ewww pop music'' both now I took the time to listen to it with a new perspective and it's just so well written.

This guys cover is amazing. He's a really talented bass player being capable to deliver the melody and the bass line. Thanks for sharing dude!