• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Spotlight Student: Christian Schulze AKA CJ

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to put the spotlight on my boy @Christian Schulze AKA CJ! I chose him as the spotlight student simply because he always comes in and brings his positive attitude, advice, knowledge, wisdom and always brightens our days with it! He has been a longtime member and we hope he knows how much we fucking appreciate him.

I'm half assuming he's sleeping right now so hopefully this will be a cool surprise for him when he wakes up tomorrow morning but yeah! I just wanted to show my appreciation for him and I invite you all to join me in that!

- Rad Synner :rock-hand:

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Congratulations CJ !!!!! WELL DESERVED 👏🏻

This community most definitely missed you in your absence. From the beginning you have always been a beacon of inspiration and I cannot tell you how happy I am to see you back and offering your two cents, encouragement, and sagely advice to our beautiful community ! ❤️

Christian Schulze

Hot Topic Tourer
    Rockstar Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    Spain
    As Radu said.....sleeping I was! This is a lovely morning surprise!

Thank you all very much for your kind words!

The old saying. You give what you get rings so true in this community! I'm always inspired by the help and love that we all get here, and that's why I want to help as much as I can here too, with whatever I pick up on my journey.

Again thank you for this suprise! See you around the school synner fam!!!

Synner Endless Summer Collection
    Synner Endless Summer Collection