• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

🎆 Spotlight student of October 2022! 🎆

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Good day everyone! 🎆

For those of you here who are new to Synner, we sometimes like to underline the work of students here who participate, work hard, are helpful and just in general a pleasure to have here by putting them in the spotlight a little!

This months spotlight student is @Javier Wienarjati!!

While he is still very young, he has a clear passion for guitar that he wants to share as much as possible with everyone around. We also see him being helpful in the forums a lot and so, we just wanted to salute you Javier and say how thankful we are to have you here!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Wow.. A big surprise. My mom woke me up early on saturday morning because many notifs on my IG on her phone. 😆
    Thank you so much, I love being here. You all are so nice and very helpful to me.
    Thank you guys. You all are the best! Lets rock💪
    And we LOVE you being here ! Watching your progress and drive for music has been inspiring !