• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Star Wars Thread

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    I know, I'm just joking 😋 🤣... it's logical that it's silly to sell bags of oranges hahaha but there are also fans who buy that kind of stuff! Do you have a big star wars collection?
    Oh yeah, people can accumulate a lot of stuff! On my side I actually do collect a bunch of stuff but it's mostly due to the kid inside me :ROFLMAO: I love Lego and collected a bunch of them over time. The Lego Death star wasn't a joke, i have one. I also have a millenium falcon (not the giant one) an X-wing, imperial shuttle, snowspeeder, vader's castle... too much to list here hahaha what about you?

Gabby Heafy

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Apr 5, 2020
    www.instagram.com
    Oh yeah, people can accumulate a lot of stuff! On my side I actually do collect a bunch of stuff but it's mostly due to the kid inside me :ROFLMAO: I love Lego and collected a bunch of them over time. The Lego Death star wasn't a joke, i have one. I also have a millenium falcon (not the giant one) an X-wing, imperial shuttle, snowspeeder, vader's castle... too much to list here hahaha what about you?
    wowl! 🙌❤️ so nice collection Radu! i used to play lego star wars video games, i loved it, it's so much fun! hahaha. I have some figures, one of darth vader :love: , boba, but my favorite is an ewok❤️, in the Return of the Jedi all the scenes with these creatures, they are soooo cool... so far one of my favorites!. Of all the weird creatures which one was your favorite?

Last edited:
    • Love
    Reactions: Rad Synner

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    I didn't read all the posts yet but I saw star wars soo...

static-assets-upload10363694233875165254.png

• Love
    Reactions: Gabby Heafy