• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Start em young

Guitarkin

New Student
Apr 6, 2022
When the youth calls to learn, I shall answer to teach. #futuredeathbat @Brian Haner Sr. @Syn Gates
20230131_135116.jpg

Guitarkin

New Student
Apr 6, 2022
When the youth calls to learn, I shall answer to teach. #futuredeathbat @Brian Haner Sr. @Syn Gates
View attachment 3294

This is so adorable. This reminds me when I was that young and my dad recorded me strumming his acoustic on my lap, which I laid it absolutely flat. I just kept bouncing my legs and strumming absolutely nothing, and I was singing made up words about the Lone Ranger...who I had a crush on hahaha!
My son is constantly at my side when I play. He always wants his own pick. Thank god for frop D tuning. He tries to play but his hands are still pretty tiny so, drop d gives him the opportunity to make sounds that make sense. Im hoping as he gets older he'll continue to show interest and follow in Daddys footsteps. He is only 3 afterall. Haha

Reactions: Ed Seith
Synner Endless Summer Collection