• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Student of the month: Synyster Gates

Since we love putting the spotlight on our underdogs here, we'd like to present to you our student of the month: Syn Gates

His band release a single yesterday for the release of their next record in June entitled ''Life is nuts dream'' and we thought that the playing was pretty competent. A little birdie told us that he used the lessons on Synner to really get good at guitar so we thought it's only appropriate to showcase him in this way!

Anyways, if you wanna check out his band, it's called Avenged Sevenfold. They've been active for a while and they had weird phases with eyeliner and shit but overall, I'd say that they do interesting stuff. You should all totally keep an eye on them (And I am not talking about the bikini part). 👀

Thank you to @Dominik Gräber for submitting him for spotlight student and congrats Mr. Gates

ECC119DA-AB3C-44FC-9DF2-A396D7242A5A.JPG

Last edited:

Awex Came

Campfire Attention Holder
Legend
May 23, 2021
Since we love putting the spotlight on our underdogs here, we'd like to present to you our student of the month: Syn Gates

His band release a single yesterday for the release of their next record in June and we thought that the playing was pretty competent. A little birdie told us that he used the lessons on Synner to really get good at guitar so we thought it's only appropriate to showcase him in this way.

Anyways, if you wanna check out his band, it's called Avenged Sevenfold. They've been active for a while and they had weird phases with eyeliner and shit but overall, I'd say that they do interesting stuff. You should all totally keep an eye on them (And I am not talking about the bikini part). 👀

Thank you to @Dominik Gräber for submitting him for spotlight student.

View attachment 3351
doesnt-even.gif

Synner Endless Summer Collection