• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

🍑STUDENT PROJECT DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY🍑

J

Jak Angelescu

Yes! I got plenty of students thank you! However I wanted to reach out to you because I got to separate videos from you. I got one that was entitled something about your improvisation and the 2nd one said “my improvement”. I just wanted To let you know that you have 30 days to improve on the original video🤗🤗 I’m not sure if that 2nd video was supposed to be your Improvement video immediately because you have 30 days to work on it and get it as best as you can! Thank you so much for all your support my friend, it really means the world!

Gabriel Corso

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
That is great to hear/read haha!!
oh, i thought that i had to send you the improvement video until last friday. So I tried to record a new improvisation with some more licks that i saw online. Also I have put a lot more feeling to it.
I think that you can use that one, there is not a problem with that.
If I get the time to do another one I`ll make sure to send you ok?
I am currently in exam week, and things are kind of hectic for the next 2 weeks.
Would that be a problem? Otherwise i will try to do another one for sure.

Elton Breaux

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
I apologize @jak. I’ll have to pass on this one. With the complications with the pregnancy for young Jaxsyn and trying to help my sister with her battle with cancer, I cant seem to find time to sit down and record anything. I’m barely getting any practice done. Thanks for understanding. Next project I should be able to participate. I always want to show @syn my progress and look forward to the next opportunity.

J

Jak Angelescu

@elton family ALWAYS comes first. I saw your post with your sister and my heart melted. She’s a true warrior and she’s so lucky to have you. My thoughts extends to your entire family. I will be definitely doing another project like this in a few months. So please take care of what you need to.
@gabriel I can use that video if you wish! But you have technically 4 weeks to work in it if you can 🤗🤗
And I’m scrapped for time as well. Between real estate school, and driving my blind friend to her school 3x a week and then her work 2x a week and work I can understand completely!!
As my dad says, “Born to rock. Forced to work.” 😵😵🤮🤮🤭🤭

Gabriel Corso

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
@jak ok then! At the moment you can use that video. I will try my best to record something else! If I succeed I will reach out to you. If I don’t you can use that same one.
Hahaha! “Born to rock. Forced to work”.
That expression made me laugh a lot hhahah.
Thanks Jak! Keep up the good work!

Synner Endless Summer Collection
J

Jak Angelescu

Gergen although the deadline was yesterday I would LOVE to have you showcase! And I keep telling students over and over again, it doesn’t matter if it’s just you improving on your bird chord changes from G major to F major 😉😉 I want to show you guys off and all your hard work!!

Gerben

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Oh didn’t notice that the deadline was apparently yesterday (that ain’t friday btw lol). But how does it work? Is it just that I send you something under a minute and then a month later send the same thing so we can all be like yay we improved? Or is there something else that i’m missing. Nonetheless i’ll try to (remember) submitting something 🙂
btw it’s cool you’re doing this, really keeps the community alive

J

Jak Angelescu

Yes lol! That’s exactly right! It said originally that it was supposed to be Friday but a couple of people had some issues that rose and they wanted to get me something on Monday so I extended it for them. And I will be more than happy to extend it for you as well. If you want to send something to me, just send it to [email protected]@ as a hyperlink from YouTube or Vimeo. And yes keep it under a minute long and try to improve on it as best as you can in 30 days 🤗🤗 thank you so much for submitting!!

Gerben

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Alrighty, I see. While my stuff was supposed to arrive today it hasn’t, because the people running the store are idiots and now it’ll arrive on Monday (oct 1). So i’ll see if I can play anything noteworthy and not forget it lol

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Gabriel Corso

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
@jak i got some time off today and did a little improv in the same backingtrack.
This time just with licks and my emotions! I tried to focus more on the guitar than on the video.
I will send it to your e-mail, so you can use it as a improvement video for the project.
OK?
Thanks again for the patience! it means a lot