• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Submission for Six Magic Notes Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Just letting you know that I attached the youtube video to my post! Thanks!
    Can confirm I see it! Thank you! Can't wait to see it!!!
    Hey all, this is my first post here. Your contest e-mail grabbed my attention and I though, hell, why not? My first guitar challenge ever, so please be gentle :D
    Hey Viktor! I am really thrilled to hear that! And don't worry, Synner is a really chill place. You'll be just fine! 😎

Reactions: GunnarGuitar
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ryan Vega

Garage band Groupie
    Nov 11, 2019
    Florida
    nearlyspent.bandzoogle.com
    Stumbled upon this contest today when I visited today to learn something new and wanted to be part of all the fun!
    I'm aware I didn't have to stay in that position the whole time but after reading some of the other threads I thought it would be best to just show what is possible just there, honestly was kind of harder making myself stay in that spot the whole time but it was a challenge and I did it so..worth haha.

LMK what you think of my solo too I wanna know I wanna talk :)

Paul Huseman

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    It’s super exciting seeing submissions rolling in.

Just a reminder:

Make sure you guys are following the rules of the contest. You may only use the SIX note pattern from the lesson.
    🤘🏻
    Just a bit confusing. You say we may only use the SIX note pattern from the lesson.
    So are we stuck on the 5th fret inside the 6 note box like most are doing or being the backing track also uses the first and third frets can we move down to those but of course still stay inside the 6 note box like the lesson video demonstrates? And if thats the case can we also move to any other fret we choose but still maintain the 6 note box?

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Just a bit confusing. You say we may only use the SIX note pattern from the lesson.
    So are we stuck on the 5th fret inside the 6 note box like most are doing or being the backing track also uses the first and third frets can we move down to those but of course still stay inside the 6 note box like the lesson video demonstrates? And if thats the case can we also move to any other fret we choose but still maintain the 6 note box?
    The six note “box” PG shows at the very beginning of the lesson is correct. Don’t overthink it. 😊

Status
    Not open for further replies.