• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Submission for Six Magic Notes Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Trash God

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Jan 2, 2021
    New Mexico
    www.instagram.com

I hope I did this right. But here is my submission for the contest. I am honestly happy that I was able to play something after taking like 2 weeks off from guitar, so this was a nice way to ease back into something I thought I had lost the fire for. Good luck to everyone who decides to participate!!

Imheretolearn

Garage band Groupie
    Mar 28, 2020

I hope I did this right. But here is my submission for the contest. I am honestly happy that I was able to play something after taking like 2 weeks off from guitar, so this was a nice way to ease back into something I thought I had lost the fire for. Good luck to everyone who decides to participate!!

I unfortunately couldn't really figure how exactly to do this but I hope this works. I have been playing for about 2 years now and I am an Avenged Sevenfold super fan. Anyways, good luck to everyone participating!!
    Unfortunately I did not read the rules well. This is not within the six allowed notes. I'm sorry guys.

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal

Hell yeah!!! That's fucking awesome!! Glad you participate!!
    Unfortunately I did not read the rules well. This is not within the six allowed notes. I'm sorry guys.
    No worries, it happens! Looking forward to your participation within the rules now ;)

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Muz Malek

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Singapore
    www.instagram.com
    Here's my attempt!

When @Syn Gates & @Brian Haner Sr. says you can with 6 notes max, it means you can! (even if you only have 4 strings)

It's funny because recently I happen to be playing lead lines from existing songs within the "box" without moving my fretting hand too much just for the fun of it haha.

This was a fun one! All the best to all Synners participating! :rock-hand: :rock-hand: :rock-hand:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.