• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Submission for Six Magic Notes Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandroid828

One Stringer
Jul 28, 2020
Hi everyone.

This is my first experience entering a contest here. This contest is very exciting but also trains my ability to improvise.

I played the 3rd, 4th, and 5th strings. And only on the 5th and 7th frets.

Please correct and suggest 😄

Thank you very much.
those little nat harmonics and that first note made me smile. that was cool dude.

jtoay800

New Student
Aug 3, 2021
SIX MAGIC NOTES SOLO SUBMISSION

Preview attachment My Movie 11.mov

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik==0.=msg-a:r-==att&disp==

My Movie 11.mov
22 MB
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui...=att&disp=safe&realattid=17b79bf50b8659462f72
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui...=att&disp=safe&realattid=17b79bf50b8659462f72
Hi! I am still relatively new to posting on threads so let me know if this link to my solo does not work! I tried my best to look like I am having fun but sometimes I get so in the zone that I feel happier than I look, lol

Last edited:

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Hey dude! I am really happy to see you participate! Now with all the links you've posted, I cannot access the video. Would you mind uploading it on youtube and put the link in this thread? (put it under ''unlisted'' if you don't want it to be public and so only people with the link can see it)

It would be really appreciated as I want your submission to count! 😊

Reactions: Ed Seith
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Eddie McDonald

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    Hi everyone.

This is my first experience entering a contest here. This contest is very exciting but also trains my ability to improvise.

I played the 3rd, 4th, and 5th strings. And only on the 5th and 7th frets.

Please correct and suggest 😄

Thank you very much.
    Here is my try :)
    Really vibin’ with this- awesome job

jtoay800

New Student
    Aug 3, 2021
    Hey dude! I am really happy to see you participate! Now with all the links you've posted, I cannot access the video. Would you mind uploading it on youtube and put the link in this thread? (put it under ''unlisted'' if you don't want it to be public and so only people with the link can see it)

sure no problem!

• Love
    Reactions: Rad Synner

jtoay800

New Student
    Aug 3, 2021
    sure no problem!

Just letting you know that I attached the youtube video to my post! Thanks!

• Love
    Reactions: Rad Synner
    Status
    Not open for further replies.