• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Sum 41 disbanding

Jeremy Healey

Hot Topic Tourer
Legend+
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador
    Deryck / Sum 41 has announced that this upcoming album and tour to follow will be their last 😢
    I can’t say that I’m surprised, seeing that Deryck sold off all the rights to their songs and sold off all the gear / equipment he’s held onto over the years. But still makes me sad to see.
    All things must end eventually I suppose. Maybe I’ll get to see them once more 🤞🏻
    458E39C4-8346-4B6C-AF9A-6A3ACBFC8D9A.png

Jeremy Healey

Hot Topic Tourer
    Legend+
    Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador
    I saw this this morning on SM and it bummed me out. I'm a casual Sum 41 fan but they've always been a band that's been in and out of my rotation over the last 15+ years. The end of an era for sure 😕
    I’m awfully late to the Sum 41 fandom, only picking them up about 3 years ago now. absolutely loving them for the past year to the point where they share the spot of my favourite band!

Synner Endless Summer Collection