• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Surprise Las Vegas show

Awex Came

Campfire Attention Holder
Legend
May 23, 2021
5C648E61-2652-43FB-99A0-B87CC8AD6D88.jpeg

Surprise! First show back in 5 years. Was hard to keep this a secret the last few weeks.

Who are me and @Ed Seith gonna see?

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Awex Came

Legend
May 23, 2021
Here’s some more context about this photo if anyone cares:
Dude on the far left is Robert Ortiz, drummer for Escape the Fate. A7X is one of Rob’s all time favorite bands ever since like 2003 or earlier. They’ve played festivals together and toured together on the 2011 Uproar Tour. Rob hasn’t really seen or talked to them since, so last night he got to reconnect with Syn and Johnny and meet Brooks for the first time.

Here’s a pic of Rob and the boys from wayyy back when
B6CE1598-EC7D-448A-9865-B91176D73A92.jpeg

Jeremy Healey

Hot Topic Tourer
Legend+
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador
    Wish I could go haha but I’m in Canada. Sadly no tour date close enough to me for this years tour run
    Yeah I feel that. No large name bands play shows even remotely close to where I live. Usually a 2 day drive or a 3 hour flight away. I’ll be taking some of summer vacation time to catch them in Montreal 🤟🏻

Reactions: Kat the metalhead
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Kat the metalhead

Music Theory Bragger
  • Jan 20, 2020
    Ontario Canada
    Here’s some more context about this photo if anyone cares:
    Dude on the far left is Robert Ortiz, drummer for Escape the Fate. A7X is one of Rob’s all time favorite bands ever since like 2003 or earlier. They’ve played festivals together and toured together on the 2011 Uproar Tour. Rob hasn’t really seen or talked to them since, so last night he got to reconnect with Syn and Johnny and meet Brooks for the first time.

Here’s a pic of Rob and the boys from wayyy back when
    View attachment 3489
    Wow that’s such a sick photo! Suprised I’ve never seen it. I used to play video games with Rob when covid first started he’s pretty cool!

Awex Came

Legend
    May 23, 2021
    Wow that’s such a sick photo! Suprised I’ve never seen it. I used to play video games with Rob when covid first started he’s pretty cool!
    Yeah Rob is a good dude, known him for quite a few years. I remember I helped him take his drums to Howard Benson’s home studio when they were recording Hate Me and we were jamming Waking The Fallen.

Me and Ed were talking with him after the show and luckily he was there when Syn called me and Ed into the green room. Syn was nice enough to let Rob come with. By the end of the night he was telling Johnny to put them on a tour

Reactions: Kat the metalhead