• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Sweep Picking 4 – Lesson 82

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
I just took a quick look while watching football and I started wondering whether the idea of this lick is adding the b5 or can you really just add any note you want?

The b5 sound really cool but the 4th can sound really nice too but maybe a little bit less exciting. Haven't tried the major third, #5, 6th or seventh yet, guess I gotta do that now.

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    @Brian Haner Sr. - on the baseball card in the spokes...

captain_america_i_understand_that_reference.png

AnthonyArena

Garage band Groupie
    Jun 30, 2020
    San Jose, CA
    www.instagram.com

I decided to post a video of the process of me learning and cleaning up /tightening a new technique. This one I admit I am still having some trouble with but am getting the hang of. real tricky for me to get the two highest notes out and sweep back down through this one but just needs repetition. My muscles are used to other sweeping shapes and this one definitely will pay off to sound better having the notes all picked, but damn. totally explains why nobody else could play The Wicked End solo correctly 😂😂 will be practicing this one again.

• Love
    Reactions: Lindsey
    Synner Endless Summer Collection