• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Sweep Picking VII

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    First post and jumping into the middle of things! Here's an imperfect-but-pretty-close take on this one. Currently working on cleaning up the first finger rolls during the sweep, as they're ringing out. Fun challenge!

Well played! Remember to only increase your Speed to a Point where you can play it clean. I'm Sure If you go a few bpm Back and practice from there you will be playing it flawless and Up to Speed in no time :)

Last edited:
    Reactions: GrantLease

GrantLease

New Student
    Dec 29, 2019
    Well played! Remember to only increase your Speed to a Point where you can play it clean. I'm Sure If you go a few bpm Back and practice from there you will be playing it flawless and Up to Speed in nö time :)

Haha thanks, man. I have an awful tendency to practice at too-fast a speed. But there's something so alluring about getting it to sound 'almost' there, even if you're thunkin' a few notes along the way. Appreciate the encouragement Dominik!

Reactions: Dominik Gräber

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Haha thanks, man. I have an awful tendency to practice at too-fast a speed. But there's something so alluring about getting it to sound 'almost' there, even if you're thunkin' a few notes along the way. Appreciate the encouragement Dominik!
    Trust me, i know that too! But Sometimes you Just have to hear what you don't want to hear :D

Rute Rodrigues

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Portugal
    Hey dude its already good. But, if I were you, Id slow it down a bit, and correct the mistakes that you're doing. Believe me, if you slow it down, youll find mistakes that you didnt notice before and youll feel more confortable and your playing will be way more clean. Cheers

Synner Endless Summer Collection