• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Syn Gates Clothing Instagram

Jamie London

GYNNER
Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    Hey all!

I’ve started an instagram dedicated to the promotion of the new SGC line (I say new as I’m generally not going to be posting about the old line, I want to shine a light on the new stuff!! I’ll be posting any new merch, news, or updates that come along clothing line wise.

I’m really trying to spread the word that the line is out because it seems a lot of folks and fans outside of the school still seem to not know that haha. Anyways if anyone wants to give it a follow it’s synystergatesclothing on Instagram and should be running on full speed asap! 😁

Jamie London

GYNNER
    Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    I was wondering if that was you!! This is incredible! I'm sure Syn will love it! Bless you for taking this on!
    I’m excited! Hopefully we can gain some good traction and get some new eyes on the merch and tempt folks that have been back and fourth on buying something haha :p I know Syn said sales from the merch go back into the school so definitely want to get this widespread!

• Love
    Reactions: Jak Angelescu