• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Syn The Stage Paradigm Studio Guitar

Autumn

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Portland, Oregon
    Recently i saw some the stage studio sessions, and i see a beautiful black guitar in there, and i wanna make some replica of them. Somebody have some info about them?
    I don’t have much to add, but to me it looks like another syn custom model with a different pinstripe design and a hard tail bridge instead of the Floyd Rose. A good place to start would be to look at the specs of his custom model and go from there. It still has the top hat skull logo on the headstock, so my guess is that it’s been in his quiver for a while. Best of luck on your build!

Reactions: Minski

Minski

New Student
    Dec 20, 2020
    I don’t have much to add, but to me it looks like another syn custom model with a different pinstripe design and a hard tail bridge instead of the Floyd Rose. A good place to start would be to look at the specs of his custom model and go from there. It still has the top hat skull logo on the headstock, so my guess is that it’s been in his quiver for a while. Best of luck on your build!
    Thanks Man Really Helpfull!

Upvote 0