• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Syn X Papa Gates Stream!

Hello everyone!

Since the release of SynTv, there's been one question a lot of you had: when will Syn and PG finally get to streaming?
Well I come with you today with some good news: Their first stream will be May 3rd 2022 9h30 (PST)/ 12h30 (EDT)/ 18h30 (CET)

It will be for all Legend+! We will talk about a variety of subjects so come and hang out with us! Plus, there will also be a Q&A section so have your questions on the ready!

More info to come, I'll see you around!

- Rad

Last edited:

Saphyra

New Student
Dec 16, 2021
France
Hello everyone!

Since the release of SynTv, there's been one question a lot of you had: when will Syn and PG finally get to streaming?
Well I come with you today with some good news: Their first stream will be May 3rd 2022 9h30 (PST)/ 12h30 (EDT)/ 18h30 (CET)

It will be for all Legend+! We will talk about a variety of subjects like what their next streams will be, crypto/NFT and there will also be a Q&A section so have your questions on the ready!

More info to come, I'll see you around!

- Rad
I am going to tell to my friend and take my legend+ 🤩

Synner Endless Summer Collection