• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Syngates Stream Coming Up Soon!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

alexj

Community Manager
Staff member
  • Jul 13, 2020
    Chicago
    Gates' team just sent an email out about the webinar and upgrading your account. This post however states that the deadline was yesterday. Will we still get the link to the webinar if we upgrade today?

Also, I upgraded to Legend but I don't see it anywhere? :(
    Yes you will get the link if you sign up today! I deleted that part of my post because we decided to extend the deadline and let more people join :) We're in the process of updating the site and I'll will let you know when all the features of the legendary membership are restored!

Reactions: Salman AlKh

alexj

Community Manager
    Staff member
  • Jul 13, 2020
    Chicago
    Quick question, how long should it take for the “legendary member” payment to go through? I paid and everything yesterday but haven’t noticed any new features or profile updates or anything like that yet :)
    Currently the site is undergoing some maintenance and we're working on solving the issue! You will receive an invite for the stream on Wednesday though :)

Sabine Heimans

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Netherlands
    instagram.com
    Yes you will get the link if you sign up today! I deleted that part of my post because we decided to extend the deadline and let more people join :) We're in the process of updating the site and I'll will let you know when all the features of the legendary membership are restored!

Fantastic, thank you so much for your reply!

• Love
    Reactions: alexj

Anthony Peña

Hot Topic Tourer
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Denton, TX
    Hey guys! Just wanted to share a super exciting event that is coming up soon. On September 30th from 1:30-2:00PM CST we will be hosting a stream for Legendary members with the leaders of the community (Yes, that means Syn and Papa Gates! 😁). This will give you guys a chance to meet the people running the school and give us any ideas you may have on how to improve the community. If you can't make this one, don't worry because there will be another stream at the end of the year! See you guys there!
    SO hyped! I signed up yesterday. Can't wait to meet everyone!

Reactions: alexj

beatrix

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 19, 2020
    Italy
    Hey guys! Just wanted to share a super exciting event that is coming up soon. On September 30th from 1:30-2:00PM CST we will be hosting a stream for Legendary members with the leaders of the community (Yes, that means Syn and Papa Gates! 😁). This will give you guys a chance to meet the people running the school and give us any ideas you may have on how to improve the community. If you can't make this one, don't worry because there will be another stream at the end of the year! See you guys there!
    dude...i’ve been a legendary member NOW 29th sept. so this means i can’t see the stream anymore?