• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Synner app on ROKU TV's

Jay Hinton

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Nov 11, 2019
Glendale, AZ
www.youtube.com
This is mainly just an idea for the school videos. I'm a person whom likes to practice with backings on the TV and turn on an amp. Very quick. Little prep. If I could run through lessons on a smart/ROKU TV, that would be super cool. Phone app is awesome for on the go use, I would like to get this on a much bigger screen is the purpose.

Upvote 0

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    That would be a VERY niche app and probably wouldn't generate enough interest to justify the cost of development, but depending on how the app is architected, there could be possibilities after the phone app and the next stage of the site is rolled out. I wouldn't get your hopes up, though.

Reactions: Allan
    Upvote 0

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    I'm not sure but all I can really think of quickly at the moment is to use a Chromecast and cast your screen to your tv through there.

At the same time maybe the app will have Chromecast compatibility for the lessons idk, most major video streaming apps do have Chromecast compatibility for and at least over here most people have one so that could be a less niche option for this purpose 😅

Upvote 0