• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Synner app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Creuzer

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    There will be, we definitely need testing. But there are a lot of variables all converging and it may not be like in the right order we want. As I currently see it something like:

1. We're trying to get apps live asap (if people find it, fine, or maybe I keep it unlisted)
    2. Beta team will push issues and such
    3, Once beta team is happy and we've squashed what we could, we make a formal announcement

Also possible is that we just push apps live and beta team helps find bugs after we post it. App more or less already works "fine" but we want strong confidence behind it (hence why a beta process is always to be preferred)

Last edited:
    Synner Endless Summer Collection
    T

TheRedMageGuitarist

There will be, we definitely need testing. But there are a lot of variables all converging and it may not be like in the right order we want. As I currently see it something like:

1. We're trying to get apps live asap (if people find it, fine, or maybe I keep it unlisted)
    2. Beta team will push issues and such
    3, Once beta team is happy and we've squashed what we could, we make a formal announcement

Also possible is that we just push apps live and beta team helps find bugs after we post it. App more or less already works "fine" but we want strong confidence behind it (hence why a beta process is always to be preferred)
    Thank you Mike for all of this clarification and this transparency. Very appreciated

Mike Creuzer

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Sure lol I think this type of thing we need to relax a bit and not overthink things.

1. I mentioned this might happen in the webinar
    2. Ive made some social posts on my profile about it
    3. Ive posted on some threads about it in the past
    4. Ive shared with some people the app might get listed soon

If there is no formal announcement, again just don't worry. The team here will have ample opportunity to post information. We dont want to post it until iOS approves (again) and we ideally want beta team to see it first. But its very difficult logistics wise. Chalk this up more as a bug that it went live on android, not as something to claim there wasn't transparency, as that isn't even remotely the issue. We're all doing our best to get all these tools live end of year.

For posterity, Ill post a warning thread up.

Reactions: Ed Seith
    Status
    Not open for further replies.